It’s a Time capsule
We will be burying a time capsule in the new school building. It will be opened in 2039, twenty years in the future, on the school’s 50th anniversary.
Pupils are given an opportunity to contribute something to the time capsule.
What we will be put in it?
- Photographs of pupils and staff
- A school planner
- Details of events at the school
- Letters from the Headteacher, Head Girls and from Mrs Kalang, who came here as a pupil
- Postcards and letters from PUPILS
- A daily newspaper on the day we bury the capsule
- And so much more …