Ramadhan the month of
My Ramadhan Checklist:
Give in Charity
Stay away from Sin/Bad Manners
This Ramadhan we will be hosting a…
Ramadhan Quran Challenge
Who can recite the most Quran throughout this month?
- This challenge will take place within form classes.
- You will be competing with the girls in your form to see who can recite the most Quran in this month.
- We will be checking up on this every 10 days, whoever has prayed the most within the 10 days will receive a small prize.
- At the end of Ramadhan there will be One winner from each year group, who will receive the FINAL PRIZE.
- Each form classroom is going to be decorated for the holy month of Ramadhan.
- Your Task: Over the holidays your project is to create or bring in one thing to put in your classroom as decoration e.g this could be something dangling from the ceiling, a model, poster or banners etc.
- The classrooms will be inspected, and there will be a winning form from each year group.
- Prizes will be given to the winners!
- Start getting Creative!
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ | “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may attain taqwa”
Whoever in the state of Iman and with hope of gaining reward, fasts in Ramadhan and stays awake at night (tarawih), emerges from sin, purified as the day when his mother gave birth to him.
“Allah’s Messenger was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadhan”