Admission to School
Preston Muslim Girls High School (PMGHS) is a voluntary aided secondary school and part of the state-funded sector administered by Preston City Council located in the Deepdale area of Preston. PMGHS welcomes applications from families of other faiths and non-faiths.
In order to help you understand the admission process better, we have produced a number of documents listed below. Please read the documents carefully. We hope you will find them helpful and informative. Further information is also available by visiting www.lancashire.gov.uk
If after reading the listed documents, you wish to discuss any aspects of the admission arrangements, please contact the school.
- Supplementary Information Form 2021-2022
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2020-2021
- Proposed Admission Policy 2022-2023
- Admission Arrangements for Year 6 to Year 7
- In-Year Admission
- In-Year Application Form
- New Pupil Admission Information Form
- Admission of children outside normal age group
- Waiting List
- Appeals Guidance
- Appeals Guidance – Addendum
- Appeal Dates
Open Day 2020/2021
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 circumstances, prospective parents were unable to visit the school, so this year’s Open Day was held online on Saturday 12th October. See our virtual event section for further details.
Preston Muslim Girls High School
Deepdale Mill Street,
Telephone: 01772 651906