Admission to School
Preston Muslim Girls High School (PMGHS) is a voluntary aided secondary school and part of the state-funded sector administered by Preston City Council located in the Deepdale area of Preston. PMGHS welcomes applications from families of other faiths and non-faiths.
ALL applicants must complete a School Supplementary Form.
The Supplementary Information Form will assist the admission’s authority in deciding where your daughter ranks according to the admission policy and whether she qualifies for a place.
Failure to complete the form will affect your daughters place within the oversubscription criteria. Therefore, a supplementary admission form must be filled for ALL applications made. Link to the SIF FORM can be found in the documents listed below.
In order to help you understand the admission process better, we have produced a number of documents listed below. Please read the documents carefully. We hope you will find them helpful and informative. Further information is also available by visiting www.lancashire.gov.uk
If after reading the listed documents, you wish to discuss any aspects of the admission arrangements, please contact the school.
- Admission Policy 2021-2022
- Admission Policy 2020-2021
- Determined Admission Policy 2022-2023
- Supplementary Information Form 2022-2023
- Admission Arrangements for Year 6 to Year 7
- In-Year Admission
- In-Year Application Form
- New Pupil Admission Information Form
- Admission of children outside normal age group
- Waiting List
- Appeals Guidance
- Appeals Guidance – Addendum
- Appeal Dates
- Appeals Form_March 21
- Appeals Consent Letter
- Additional information_Urdu
- Additional information_Gujarati
- Additional information_Arabic
- Additional information_Italian
- Additional information_spanish
- Additional information_Polish
- Additional information_Bulgarian
Preston Muslim Girls High School
Deepdale Mill Street,
Telephone: 01772 651906