Open Day – Saturday 9th October 2021
We at PMGHS aim to provide an excellent educational experience that will develop each and every pupil to achieve her full spiritual, moral, social and educational potential, through a deep appreciation of her faith.
A school that aspires to create:
- Strong Islamic values
- Outstanding progress and outstanding GCSE results
- A safe and friendly environment where your daughter can be happy
- Happiness and wellbeing
- A curriculum that stretches and challenges all pupils
- Top 10 High school for pupil progress
- 2019 – Progress 8 – 10th in the country
- 2017, 2018, 2019 – Top school in Lancashire for pupil progress
It was a fantastic event with a great turnout. It was humbling to receive such positive feedback from our prospective pupils and parents.
Below are a few of the comments from the evaluation sheets:
What did you enjoy the most?
- Every subject was mentioned, including the library, the prayer room, the speeches in the hall and the prefect tour guides and student ambassadors
- Interactive workshops
- The speech delivered by the Headgirl and Deputy – wow! Empowering!
- Very clean, very friendly, very easy to ask questions
- Very organised, helpful information
- My child’s enjoyment and the Teachers’ interaction
- The Head’s talk was amazing
- It was lovely to see the facilities and speak to the teachers
- Love the Islamic ethos
- The approachable teachers
How do you think the day helped you in reaching a decision?
- It changed my mind about going to PMGHS
- It has been an amazing experience
- I feel more confident about my girls’ future education
- We have already applied!
- It showed me that this is a great school
This gives a flavour of what parents felt about the school. Our deepest appreciation goes to all our staff for everything that they did to make the Open Day such a success. Most importantly, we know that what makes PMGHS a great school doesn’t come about by putting on a great show for one day, but by having high expectations each and every day and being as dedicated and hard working as our staff are.
Finally, we wish all Year 6 parents the very best in making an informed decision for their daughter’s future.