We are delighted to tell you about a new Maths homework system we have recently put in place to support your child.
HegartyMaths is an amazing website which gives video support for every question they attempt, to make sure that homework can be completed independently.
It also comes with some fantastic revision features to support them in doing some independent revision.
What does my child need to complete this homework?
This homework can be completed on any device with an internet connection. They will need to write notes on the video and all their working out, so they will need some paper to do this.
How do they log in?
Logging in is really easy – simply choose the school name, then use their name and date of birth to log in. If your child is struggling to log in, please let their Maths teacher know so they can check they are logging in with the correct details.
How can I see what they are doing? We would like to encourage you to log in with your child to see what they are doing. You can watch the videos with them to see what methods they should be using, and you can also view all of their past scores to see which areas they are struggling on.
How can I find out more?
Use the links below or go to help.hegartymaths.com to find out more.
- How can I check the progress of my child on HegartyMaths
- How can I help my child get the most out of HegartyMaths
- How do the videos on HegartyMaths help with the quizzes
- How long should it take to do the homework
- My child can’t log in, what can we do
- How do I do my HegartyMaths homework
- How does a student log in
- How to use the HegartyMaths online keypad
- Some useful Keyboard shortcuts
We hope you love HegartyMaths as much as we do!