Click and Collect Library Service
- Pupils go to: microlibrarian.net using any computer or mobile phone.
- Pupils log in using their school email address (e.g. email@example.com or for Year 7s firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pupils enter their password which is set as their date of birth, 8 digits with no spaces or characters e.g. 01022005. We recommend that pupils change their password to ensure their account is kept secure.
- Pupils can then view, search for and reserve the books that they wish to read (a maximum of two reservations can be placed at a time).
- Once a pupil has reserved a book, it will be delivered to their form room as soon as it is available by Miss Packwood or Miss Smalley at break/lunch times.
- Books can be kept for up to two weeks and can be returned to Miss Packwood or Miss Smalley as they visit form rooms.
- Any queries or issues with logging on should be sent to email@example.com